Harness Leather Belt Black
FREE SHIPPING IN USA ON ALL ORDERS.
$20 flat rate shipping to Canada.
$35 flat rate shipping on all other international orders.
We currently do not ship to South America, Central America or Africa.
(If we have trouble shipping to your country we reserve the right to cancel your order and send you a refund)
If you are importing products into another country you will be responsible for any Customs Fees that your country charges for import, our shipping prices are for transport only and do not account for your customs taxes for your particular country.
- We make each item as they are ordered in an effort to keep our prices lower.
- We are able to offer lower prices because we carry less overhead when making our products in small batches.
- You can expect your purchase to ship within 2 business days of the time you place your order.
- Please let us know how your shipping experience goes. We care about how this turns out for you and we would like your help to make the process better for future customers. Please email your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
We offer a lifetime Guarantee to the original purchaser of products made by Rugged Material.
- We guarantee that the materials and construction processes we employ will offer full functionality for the original purchaser's lifetime.
- Part of the charm of leather is that it ages and looks different over time so we do not cover cosmetic issues.
- If there is a problem with your purchase we will do our best to make it right.
- If the problem is our fault we will make it right. If your gear is damaged due to everyday use we will repair or replace it.
- If you come by our products second hand or your firsthand product is damaged due to abuse we can repair it at half the typical repair cost.
Harness Leather is different than the leather we use on our bags. It is ideal for belts and straps because of its strong, smooth and somewhat stiff qualities. It is dyed at the tannery which ensures the color strikes all the way through the leather so when you get a scratch on your belt it doesn't become an eyesore. There is nothing like a real leather belt, if yours says "genuine leather" its going to fall apart 10 years before this one will.
Comparable quality belts are typically sold for more than $100, thanks to our Direct to Consumer approach you get it for drastically less.
- Solid Brass Buckle
- 1.5" wide (standard casual belt width)
- Made in 7 sizes to fit everyone as good as possible!
- You must measure your current belt and compare to our size chart to know what size to order
- Comes in Brown or Black
- Made from thicker than normal 12oz leather
- Break it in, but never wear it out
- Guaranteed For Life
- Sizing does not use pants size, see info below to choose your size