RFID Blocking Premium Slim Leather Bifold Wallet
FREE SHIPPING IN USA ON ALL ORDERS.
$20 flat rate shipping to Canada.
$40 flat rate shipping on all other international orders.
We currently do not ship to South America, Central America or Africa.
(If we have trouble shipping to your country we reserve the right to cancel your order and send you a refund)
Important Note for International Buyers! If you are importing our products into another country (Other than USA) you will be responsible for any Customs Fees, Duties or Taxes that your country charges for import. Our shipping prices are for transport only and do not account for any customs charges that your country imposes on you.
- We are able to offer lower prices because we carry less overhead when making our products in small batches.
- You can expect your purchase to ship within 5 business days of the time you place your order.
- Please let us know how your shipping experience goes. We care about how this turns out for you and we would like your help to make the process better for future customers. Please email your experiences to email@example.com. Thank you.
We offer a lifetime Guarantee to the original purchaser of products made by Rugged Material.
- We guarantee that the materials and construction processes we employ will offer full functionality for the original purchaser's lifetime.
- Part of the charm of leather is that it ages and looks different over time so we do not cover cosmetic issues.
- If there is a problem with your purchase we will do our best to make it right.
- If the problem is our fault we will make it right. If your gear is damaged due to everyday use we will repair or replace it.
- If you come by our products second hand or your firsthand product is damaged due to abuse we can repair it at half the typical repair cost.
What is an RFID Blocking Wallet, and why do I need one?
RFID microchips are handy little devices that store and share information. The problem is that these chips can't decide who they share their information with! As shown in Tyler's Vlog anyone can buy an RFID reader and scan information from an RFID chip.
People have been using these readers to steal credit card information just by walking passed someone. Many credit card companies have solved the issue but if your credit cards have a little "wifi" logo on them with a microchip embedded beneath it then you could be vulnerable.
Our new RFID Blocking wallets contain a special metal alloy that prevents RFID chips from sending their information out while the card is in the wallet.
When it comes to wallets, we believe that in many ways, less is more. We start with the best leather available and treat it as the star. We've used minimal layers to keep things slim without sacrificing the durability of the structure.
We have refined this design over the last 2 years and are confident enough in it's functionality and endurance, that we have included it in our Lifetime Guarantee. Which is something 99% of wallet makers wouldn't dream of.
This wallet is comparable to wallets that sell for $110 or more but you get it for much less because of our Direct to Consumer model that prevents you from paying for Retail Markup.
Here's a little more info on the Heritage of Horween Leather
The Horween Leather Company has set the standard for the highest quality leathers in the world since 1905. They offer a wide range of tannages from the infamous Genuine Shell Cordovan and the luxurious Chromexcel (the leather we've chosen to use) to Sport Leathers used by Wilson for the NFL and Footwear Leathers used by Wolverine, Allen Edmunds and New Balance. As always, all of their leather is processed on the corner of Elston and Ashland in Chicago, Illinois.
Chromexcel aka "CXL" is a combination tannage giving us the best of the Chrome tanned leather properties along with the best of the vegetable tanned properties. This means its tough like saddle leather but at the same time its supple and luxurious.
This leather is made right. The formula for CXL is about 100 years old. It takes just under a month to tan one of these hides because it undergoes almost 90 different processes. That is true attention to detail!
Horween is an enviornmentally friendly tannery (hard to find these days) in that they treat all the water that leaves the facility after they use it.
- Dimensions- closed lying down 4.625" x 3.25" x .3125" (L x W x H)
- Weight- 2 oz.
- Horween Chromexcel Leathers from Chicago will age beautifully over time
- Available in Dark Brown or Natural Brown
- Silver leaf mountain logo on front
- Will accommodate paper currency 8.75" long
- Fits up to 12 cards (2 cards in each slot)Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA